Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

How to Stay Alive In a Horror Film? - Day 2

February 6, 2018

Day 2

 

As you open your eyes, you find yourself back inside the fog-filled pitch-black room. “S-s-seriously,” you stutter, “this is real. I could die?” you ask aloud.

 

“I warned you. Did I not?” said the mysterious voice.

 

“But this . . . I mean . . . it can’t . . . be real. You have to let me go, I don’t belong here,” you tell the mysterious voice.

 

The mysterious voice does not respond, it is deafeningly quiet. “Hey, I’m talking to you. You better let me out” you demand.

 

“Good luck on your next journey” the mysterious voice says.

 

“Hey wait, a minute;” you yell hysterically, “I said that I want out. I do NOT; I repeat capital N-O-T, not want to do this anymore.”

 

The mysterious voice just chuckles. As the chucking fills your ears, the fog-filled pitch-black room begins to change. The fog begins to fade, the dark room begins to form a long hallway from each direction, and you start seeing lockers in the hallways.

 

 

As you turn to you see that you are directly in the middle of the hallway, but there is no sign of a door in either direction. Listening to your surrounding you hear nothing, not even a pin a drop, “Great, just great,” you think to yourself, “now I’m in an abandoned school.”

 

“I just have to survive, right? That should be easy,” you say to yourself.

 

Which hallway will you go down? Which direction? Right or Left?

 

(Right)

 

Walking down the hall you observe your surroundings to find some clue of how to get out of this school, at least you think it is a school, anyway you notice the small details. Such as the nearly pristine lockers, which looked like they have not been used at all, some empty classrooms, and some water fountains. As you turn your head, a shimmer or light catches your eye. “Could it be the exit,” you ask yourself, as you look down the hallway, you see no other sign of moonlight or any other light.

 

“Well, what could it hurt to try?” you think as you shrug your shoulders.

 

Cautiously, following the light, you are lead to a door.

Do you enter the door, OR head back down the hallway to the left?

 

(Enter the Door)

 

Deciding to forego the warning in your head, you push the door open and realize that it took you to an empty chemistry classroom. The light that you saw was coming from a light left on at the teacher’s desk, which surprisingly gave off a moon light.

 

“Well that’s just great!” you say quietly to yourself, “Now what am I to do?” you wonder.

 

Spying a paper on the teacher’s desk you decide to read it although not all of it is legible, what you can read is

 

 

“Hmm . . ., “you think, “it seems useful; I mean someone is trying to kill me, and I can easily mix as fast as possible,” so you decide to have some protection you decide to make both of these chemical compounds.

 

Of course taking all precautions, such as goggles, gloves, and a facemask, you successfully make both chemical compounds and now have some weapons against possible attackers.

 

While you are at it, you decide to grab an empty flask and break it or throw it at the attacker, as well as a small first-aid kit. You then find a backpack and thermal containers, to carry the chemical compounds and first-aid kit.

 

“I think it’s time to head back and see what’s in the other direction” you think to yourself, so cautiously peeking your head around the corner and listening for anything you head back to the original hallway as quietly as possible.

 

(Back Down Hallway to the Left)

 

Deciding to head right you slowly walk down the hallway, listening for anything. You hear the slight squeaking of your shoes, the still air of the hallway, but wait what is that. You stop walking and hear is it clothes shifting, or a slight jingling of keys, either way, you are definitely not alone.

 

 

 

Your heart begins to race, you feel your muscle tense up and are prepared to run for life, only problem, which way is out. Unsure of where to go you duck into an empty classroom and hide underneath the teachers desk, away from the windows and out of sight. Trying to keep your breathing quiet you listen for the noises, the shuffling of clothes gets closer and closer and you can see a figure pass by the door of the classroom. Remaining as quiet and calm as possible you observe the figure, the figure looks tall, with something in their hand and they do eventually pass by the classroom.

 

 

You wait for what feels forever but what must have only been 10 minutes, and listen to the shuffling of clothes and keys jingling move further and further away from the classroom. When you feel the coast is clear you lean your head out of the teachers desk and look around the classroom that is when you see the full moon through the windows illuminating forest. In addition, you see that the ground level is only a few feet below the window, deciding to risk it and make a break for it you open the window and go through it to get outside. With a First-Aid Kit, Chemical Compounds, and glass you have been successfully able to leave the school alive and seeing no other option, you make your way for the woods as swiftly and quiet as possible.

 

(Left)

 

Deciding to head right you slowly walk down the hallway, listening for anything. You hear the slight squeaking of your shoes, the still air of the hallway, but wait what is that. You stop walking and hear is it clothes shifting, or a slight jingling of keys, either way, you are definitely not alone.

 

Your heart begins to race, you feel your muscle tense up and are prepared to run for life, only problem, which way is out. Unsure of where to go you duck into an empty classroom and hide underneath the teachers desk, away from the windows and out of sight. Trying to keep your breathing quiet you listen for the noises, the shuffling of clothes gets closer and closer and you can see a figure pass by the door of the classroom. Remaining as quiet and calm as possible you observe the figure, the figure looks tall, with something in their hand and they do eventually pass by the classroom.

 

 

You wait for what feels forever but what must have only been 10 minutes, and listen to the shuffling of clothes and keys jingling move further and further away from the classroom. When you feel the coast is clear you lean your head out of the teachers desk and look around the classroom that is when you see the full moon through the windows illuminating forest. In addition, you see that the ground level is only a few feet below the window, deciding to risk it and make a break for it you open the window and go through it to get outside. With nothing but yourself and your fighting spirit, you have been successfully able to leave the school alive and seeing no other option, you make your way for the woods as swiftly and quiet as possible.

 

 

(End Game)

“Hmm, so you made it out alive,” says the mysterious voice, as the school is enshrouded in fog and disappears from sight.

 

“Well, we’ll just see if you can survive this next task,” says the mysterious voice, watching on as you enter the forest, with the back light of the eerie blood red moon looming in the sky.

 

 

What happens next, well . . .? You'll just have to wait and see

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Search By Tags
Please reload

Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square